Experience it all with our Mid-Day Madness Tour. This tour starts early enough for the calm water dolphin experience, but late enough for the wet and wild adventure ride!
- Early start beats the crowds
- Sea caves and snorkeling (conditions permitting)
- Typically calmer seas and smoother ride
- Dolphin show 99% encounter odds
- Best for families with young children
- Recommended for persons prone to seasickness
- Passenger Age 6 or older
- Private Charter Age 4 and up | Up to 6 Pax
The best way to start your morning!
The reason our Morning Magic Tour has become so popular is because of the lighter winds, smoother seas, and abundance of marine life all occurring simultaneously.
If you are a little worried about becoming seasick, have young children, or have timid passengers in your group, this is definitely our Na Pali tour that will be most enjoyable for you.
Although this tour can see its fair share of exciting water at times, we assure you that our Morning Magic Tour is the calmest sea cave exploring tour option on Na Pali Coast. This tour is an all-around crowd-pleaser that is sure to impress.
- 6 Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided on board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness