Enjoy Na Pali Coasts most in-depth, personalized, and epic boat tour to date. With only 6 guests per tour plus an expert Captain, this intimate adventure is Na Pali Coast’s version of 1st class.
Na Pali Rafting Adventures
- Na Pali Pirates
- 27′ Zodiac 733 Hurricane
- Military Grade Navy Vessel
- 1 Captain + 1 Crew
- 14 Passengers
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child ages 6-12
- Private Charter Price Age 6 and up | Up to 14 Pax
Nobody does Na Pali Coast better!
Rafts are without question the most popular style of boat on Na Pali Coast and with good reason. They’re fast, agile, and are the pinnacle of adventure on Kaua’i! Our raft captains and crew are the bad boys (and girls) of our company, and go by our alter ego name Na Pali Pirates. They’re highly skilled, super professional, and take Na Pali Coast Rafting to the next level, all while maintaining the Na Pali Experience tour quality and core values that we’re known for.
Choose a tour time below that appeals most to you and use the booking calendar to reserve your tour today! Typically, mornings have smoother water and a higher chance of dolphin encounters and afternoons are wet and wild, have a higher chance of seeing turtles, and offer ideal Na Pali Coast light conditions!
IMPORTANT: All riders must be in above average physical condition and ready for a thrilling adventure. We accept riders as young as 6 and have no upper age limit, however, the majority of our raft riders seem to be the dare-devil types and typically fall between the ages of 8-45.
Note: If you’re looking to see the same sights, but on a vessel that is more tame and gentle, please select one of our other boats.
8:00am Morning Rafting Adventure
- Check-in 7:15am
- Offered Year-Round
- Higher Chance of seeing Dolphins/Whales
- Smoother seas in the morning
- For adventurous passengers only
1:00pm Afternoon Rafting Adventure
- Check-in 12:15am
- Offered only in the Summer from May-September
- Higher Chance of seeing Turtles
- Wet & Wild spashly Afternoon Adventure
- Incredible Na Pali Coast Lighting!
- For the rollercoaster thrill rider types only
- Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided onboard (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, floatation devices, etc.)
- Ice-cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our raft (no changing onboard)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (shoes not allowed onboard) this is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people overpack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness