Hands down the funnest way to explore Na Pali Coast, our high-speed rafting adventure flies in and out of pitch black sea caves and bursts through raging waterfalls. If you’re young, fit, and fun, this is your boat!
Deluxe Power Catamaran
- Na Pali Experience
- 35ft Barret Marine Deluxe Power Catamaran
- Bluetooth Surround Sound Stereo
- 1 Captain + 1 Crew
- 18 Passengers
- Adult Ages 13 and up
- Child Ages 4-12
- Private Charter Price Age 4 and up | Up to 18 Pax
The Na Pali Coast…done right!
Our brand new 35ft Deluxe Power Catamaran was custom designed for touring Na Pali Coast and was built with our guests in mind. She’s the perfect size for Na Pali; large enough to handle the seas and keep you comfortable, and small enough to fit into all of the various sea caves along Na Pali Coastline. She’s also the only boat in our fleet that has an emergency marine head (restroom) if situations arise. For those looking for the small boat sea cave experience, but don’t want to sacrifice comfort, this modern, cutting edge vessel, won’t let you down.
Carefully select a tour below that has bullet points that agree with your priorities. In general, expect calmer seas in the morning with greater marine life encounter odds. In the afternoon, watch Na Pali Coast light up as the sun positions itself perfectly to showcase Na Pali’s beauty. Reservations in advance are a must, so don’t wait and book your tour today!
8:00am Morning Magic Tour
- Check-in 7:30am
- Offered Year-Round
- Higher Chance of seeing Dolphins/Whales
- Smoother seas in the morning
1:00pm Afternoon Adventure Tour
- Check-in 12:30am
- Offered only in the Summer from May-September
- Higher Chance of seeing Turtles
- Incredible Na Pali Coast Lighting!
- Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided on board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness