Whale Watch Tours
- Na Pali Experience
- 24′ Glacier Bay Power Catamaran
- Private charters only (up to 6 persons)
- Bluetooth Surround sound with Hydrophone Capabilities
- Private Charters Only Age 4 and up | Up to 6 Pax
- Pro Tip Book in the beginning of your holiday in case we need to reschedule around weather.
Our favorite time of year!
Take advantage of this excursion that we only offer during the peak of whale season (Dec 16-March 31st) when nearly 10,000 humpback whales make Hawaiʻi their winter home!
Our 6 person Private Whale Watch Excursion is the only one of itʻs kind on Kauaʻi. Instead of making the long trek to Na Pali, this excursion stays relatively near our port which happens to be centrally located in the most whale congested area on Kauaʻi. As a result, this tour is shorter, more economical, and a lot less physically demanding than any of our other tours.
Our objective for this tour is to locate the whales, share and educate fascinating fun facts and trivia, listen to the whales communicate with each other underwater through our bluetooth surround-sound hydrophone, and hopefully capture some great photos in the meantime. If youʻre fortunate enough to be here during whale season, this is an experience you donʻt want to miss.
Note: If your party size is larger than 6, please call us for Private Whale Watch pricing on our 35ft Deluxe Power Catamaran that carries up to 18 passengers comfortably.
- 6 Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- Bluetooth Hydrophone with surround sound speakers
- Light boat snacks
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Swimwear incase of splashing waves
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Cash tip (never expected, always appreciated, optional)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 3-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness