Hands down the funnest way to explore Na Pali Coast, our high-speed rafting adventure flies in and out of pitch black sea caves and bursts through raging waterfalls. If you’re young, fit, and fun, this is your boat!
6 Person Power Catamaran
- Na Pali Experience
- 24′ Glacier Bay Power Catamaran
- Great for Shared & Private Charters
- Bluetooth Surround Sound Stereo
- 1 Captain & Up to 6 Guests
- Adults & Children Ages 6 and up
- Private Charter Price Age 4 and up | Up to 6 Pax
The most intimate Na Pali Experience!
Our top of the line 6 Person Power Catamaran offers a unique and personal experience of Na Pali Coast. Instead of listening to narrations, knowledge is passed conversationally, and instead of being a face in the crowd, this tour feels more like hanging out on a boat with friends. Great as a shared tour and even better as a private, choose small and do it all!
We offer 2 different departure times per day that vary in difference only in regards to weather. In general, morning tours have calmer water with a higher chance of seeing marine life, and afternoon tours (only offered in Summer) have wet & wild conditions with better lighting on Na Pali Coast.
With only 6 passengers per boat, space is limited. Reserve your seats today!
8:00am 6 Person Morning Magic
- Check-in 7:30am
- Offered Year-Round
- Higher Chance of seeing Dolphins/Whales
- Smoother seas in the morning
1:00pm 6 Person Afternoon Adventure
- Check-in 12:30am
- Offered only in the Summer from May-September
- Higher Chance of seeing Turtles
- Incredible Na Pali Coast Lighting!
- 6 Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided on board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness