Preparing for Your Tour
What is provided:
Each person will be provided with a dry bag to keep their belongings safe and dry during the trip. We offer top-of-the-line snorkeling gear on board for your convenience. Additionally, we provide a variety of cold beverages including local juices, sodas, and water, as well as Kettle Chips, granola bars, and freshly carved Hawaiian fruit.
What to wear:
Please remember to put on your swimsuit before getting on our watercraft, as changing onboard is not permitted. It is advisable to bring light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeved shirts, as weather conditions and temperatures may change unexpectedly. Please note that shoes are not allowed onboard, as this is a barefoot tour. We recommend wearing easy-to-remove footwear such as flip-flops, sandals, or thongs.
Before setting sail, make sure you have the following items on hand:
– A hat, but only if it fits comfortably
– Sunglasses to protect your eyes
– Sunscreen, but remember that spray-on types cannot be used on board
– One towel per person
– A fully charged camera with plenty of space on your memory stick
– Any medication you typically rely on for a five-hour period
– If you’re prone to seasickness, bring motion sickness pills, patches, or wristbands to help alleviate symptoms.