Take advantage of this private whale watching excursion only offered during the peak of whale season (Dec 16-March 31st) when nearly 10,000 humpback whales make Hawaiʻi their winter home!
Na Pali Adventure
- Personalized small group tour of Na Pali Coast
- Lush winter colors and outstanding photo opportunities
- Dolphin show 75% encounter odds
- Great odds of humpback whales (Nov-April)
- Passengers Ages 6 or older
- Private Charter Age 4 and up | Up to 6 Pax
Dare to explore your wild side?
Our Na Pali Winter Adventure is by far the wildest and coolest tour experience we have ever offered. This tour should only be considered if all members of your party are in above average physical condition and absolutely gung ho for adventure.
This tour typically starts in relatively calm water with a high likelihood of seeing Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins. As we make our way further up the coast, the seas and conditions generally become more and more lively. Having a smaller capacity gives us the flexibility to make group decisions that ultimately lead to a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Though the ride can be very bouncy and splashy at times, the views and photo opportunities that the winter conditions provide are incredibly rewarding. Winter colors and morning mist from large waves exploding against the cliffs is a sight that will leave you speechless. As if it wasnʻt enough to be boating along Na Pali Coast in itself, during the months of Nov-April there is an added chance of seeing our seasonal humpback whales. If adventure is what you seek, this tour is going to rock your world!
- 6 Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- Even though snorkeling is not common in the winter months, if conditions allow and your group agrees, we like to be prepared just in case. All “top of the line” snorkel gear is on-board at all times (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness