Our Morning Magic Tour is the first tour on the water for a reason. This tour can expect lighter winds, calmer seas, and drastically increased odds of dolphin encounters!
Noon Delight Tour
- Last chance private tour – Call for pricing
- Convenient departure time at 12:00pm
- Avoids the crowds better than any other tour
- Sea caves and snorkeling (conditions permitting)
- Typically warm weather and great lighting
The tour that could save your vacation!
Yes, there is still hope!
Our newly offered Noon Delight Tour can be the ideal choice for families or private parties who are searching for the perfect last-minute Na Pali experience. It is designed specifically for those who are already on island and wanting a private Na Pali sea cave tour, but are frustrated by the fact that no tours are available. Noon Delights are not a regularly scheduled tour, so reservations can only be made over the phone, on a case-by-case basis, once all of our other tours have sold out.
Please call us at 808 635 1131 to learn more about our newest tour, which many have begun calling “The Saving Grace.”
*Private Tours Only
- 6 Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided on board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness