Our Morning Magic Tour is the first tour on the water for a reason. This tour can expect lighter winds, calmer seas, and drastically increased odds of dolphin encounters!
- Reasonable departure time
- Dolphin show 80% encounter odds
- Typically our warmest tour with nice lighting
- Experience it all with both calm and exciting conditions
- Passenger Ages 6 or older
- Private Charter Ages 4 or older
Experience the Best of Both Worlds on the Na Pali Coast!
Like our earliest tour, you can expect a calm start to this tour with marine life encounters still highly likely. Mid-Day, the weather is warmest and the lighting on the coast and around the sea caves is exceptional. At some point during our Mid-Day tour, the morning glass will fade away and the afternoon excitement will start to kick in, making the ride a lot more wild, fun, and splashy.
Even though this tour departs only two hours after our Morning Magic tour, expect a much more physically demanding ride that is not for the faint of heart. A more convenient departure time should be the last aspect considered when making your decision between our Magic and Madness Tours.
If you are looking for a reasonable departure time, still like the idea of seeing marine life, and enjoy exciting rides, this tour will be a great fit for you.
- Dry bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided on board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Freshly carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness