Our Morning Magic Tour is the first tour on the water for a reason. This tour can expect lighter winds, calmer seas, and drastically increased odds of dolphin encounters!
- Convenient departure time that allows you to sleep in
- Very exciting, splashy, and lively ride
- Sea caves and snorkeling with turtles (conditions permitting)
- Optimal lighting for Na Pali sightseeing and photography
- Incredible Hawaiian golden hour finish
- Passengers Age 6 or older
- Private Charter Age 4 and up | Up to 6 Pax
Your best and wildest day on Kauai!
All of our captains have agreed that this is their favorite tour of the day so long as the group is ready for a thrilling experience. For this reason, screening our guests for this tour has become a top priority.
If you are the “Wet & Wild” adventuresome type, we’re confident you’ll find this tour to be one of, if not the best tours you’ve ever taken. Say goodbye to a backlit Na Pali Coast as the sun moves into a front-lit position, providing unimaginably gorgeous panoramic views that are ideal for both sightseeing and photography.
This Na Pali sea cave tour is still likely to see dolphins but is almost guaranteed to have you snorkeling with turtles as they tend to move in toward our snorkel spot in the afternoon.
With a convenient departure time, ideal coastal lighting, snorkeling with the turtles and a golden hour finish, it is easy to see why this tour has become a favorite for the hearty and adventurous.
- 6 Dry bags – 1 per person. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All top-of-the-line snorkel gear is provided on board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, flotation devices, etc.)
- Cold beverages (variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali snacks
- Fresh carved Hawaiian fruit
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on board)
- Light jackets, windbreakers, or long-sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- Footwear – (shoes not allowed onboard). This is a barefoot tour, please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops/sandals/thongs
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (spray-on cannot be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person)
- Cameras – be prepared with a fully charged battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – bring whatever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5-hour period
- Motion sickness pills/patch/wristbands if prone to seasickness