Once you have reserved a Na Pali coast tour with us it is important to thoroughly understand all of the information below. This will help ensure that you are prepared and that your experience will be enjoyable from start to finish. Please be sure to pass this information along to EVERYONE in your party. We also highly recommend familiarizing yourselves with our FAQ page. If you have any further questions or need clarification of any of the information below, feel free to call us at (808) 635-1131. Mahalo nui loa and enjoy your tour!
Please arrive at Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor 20 to 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Morning Magic Tour Departure 7am – Check-in time at 6:40am
- Mid-Day Madness Tour Departure 9am – Check-in time at 8:30am
- Afternoon Adventure Tour Departure 2pm – Check-in time at 1:40pm
- Dry Bags – 1 per couple. These bags seal tightly and will ensure your belongings stay dry.
- All “top of the line” snorkel gear is provided on-board (mask, snorkel, de-fogger, fins, floatation devices, etc.)
- Ice cold beverages (Variety of local juices, sodas, and bottled water)
- Na Pali Snacks
- Freshly carved Hawaiian fruit
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Don your swimsuit before boarding our watercraft (no changing on-board)
- Light jackets, wind breakers, or long sleeve shirts are recommended as temperature and weather conditions can change unexpectedly
- FOOTWEAR- (Shoes not allowed onboard) This is a barefoot tour; please wear something easy to remove such as flip-flops / sandals / thongs
WHAT TO BRING:
We recommend packing as light as possible. (Most people over-pack and regret it)
- Hat (only if snug fit)
- Sunscreen (Spray-on sunscreen CANNOT be applied on board)
- Towels (1 per person maximum)
- Cameras – Be prepared with a full charge battery and lots of room on your memory stick (trust us!)
- Medicine – Bring what ever medicine you usually depend upon during a 5 hour period.
- Motion sickness pills / patch / wristbands if prone to sea sickness
It is absolutely mandatory that all guests individually fill out our online waiver prior to boarding. The link to our online waivers can be found in your email confirmation immediately after reserving a tour with us. You can fill out our online waiver digitally on any computer/ laptop/ ipad/ or smartphone; it is quick and easy! Filling them out online in advance streamlines the boarding process which gives us more time on the water. Printing is never necessary; we automatically receive copies of each waiver via email. Each passenger 18 and over is required to fill out their own waiver with their own unique signature. Children under 18 may be combined with their parent / guardian. Simply enter the children’s information in FIRST.
It is always better to be early than simply just on-time. Boat tours are like flights; if you are late, the boat will leave without you (an expensive mistake). Play it safe, be prepared, assume there is traffic, and leave early. Mahalo!
Please click here for directions to Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor. Use the color chart to calculate the amount of time it will take you to drive to us. You can always call us if you prefer directions given over the phone.
Remember, we are on the WEST side of Kauaʻi just past MILE MARKER 24.
FEEL BETTER TIPS:
- Arriving on a lighter stomach is recommended to help reduce risk of seasickness. For guests on our Morning Magic and Mid-Day Madness Tour we strongly discourage a morning drink.
NO COFFEE! A little food and / or sips of water is “ok”. For Afternoon Adventure guests we recommend only a light meal before your tour. You will thank us later!
- Motion sickness preventatives should be taken the night before and again in the morning. This will ensure the medication is deep in your system and activated. We recommend Bonine which can be found over the counter at any grocery store or pharmacy island wide. Wristbands are another option.
- Plenty of sleep the night before your tour is highly recommended